We’re happy to make the following changes to our COVID91 response based on recommendations by the CDC, effective 05/24/21:
- Rattlesnake Solutions personnel visiting homes who are fully vaccinated may no longer wear a mask, either while working outside or inside, unless requested.
- If any employees are not yet fully vaccinated, they will wear a mask while indoors, but not outdoors or while working.
- Masks will still be worn upon request by any employee in any situation.
Our policy for individuals who suspect they have come in contact with COVID-19 will remain the same:
- Any employee or contractor who feels ill or has come in contact with a potential COVID-19-infected person will be removed from rotation to follow a 14-day quarantine.
- In the event that one of our team is tested positive for COVID-19, any customers who have been serviced by that individual will be notified immediately.
For questions, please contact email@example.com